Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All is well for the Cardea's. Working tons, equally me and the hubster. This month has a few exciting things happening which I did not plan on. Next week my husband has his friend coming in town, along with his girlfriend, who will stay a night or two with us. My husband and his friend are working on a music project together, a continuation of District 21. (my husband started this years ago while we were dating, in which he wrote "the miss smith" for me, which he actually just re-did) I believe they will be taking some promo shots in the city, but, I really want to take them to Deninos and Ralphs Ice! Two of the most visited and famous places to eat on the island!

Then, in a few weeks, some girls and I from work will be going to 6 flags! How exciting , right?! I've never been, and to share it with some awesome friends I've met up here, is just so exciting. Also, hopefully sometime soon I will be able to get my next tattoo(s). I want two super girly bows on the backs of my arms, with the little frilly ribbon flowing down. With Bart doing so well at Verizon, and his commission checks, I hope I can get them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment