Sunday, May 15, 2011

I got the sweetest deal tonight on dog and cat food tonight at work. We introduced a new line of pet food last week Simply Nourish and received FREE one dry and wet food for dog AND cat. An estimated $30 value, all for ZERO dollars :) It is very good quality, one of those organic, natural foods. Lilly and Buddy seem to love the wet stuff, looks just like real human stew, didn't smell yucky like most canned food either.

Later tonight, well rather tomorrow morning (around 1am) Wade and Britany will be here. I'm excited about going into the city tomorrow and having the next two days off. My wonderful husband got me two newspapers today and a People magazine (which I had a coupon for) which also included a few coupons as well! I am browsing circulars now, hoping to maximize my savings, although I am feeling quite tired at the moment. This may have to wait until tomorrow, or the next day. I get discouraged sometimes because I seem to have SO many coupons, and don't seem to find much on sale, what do you guys do? Any tricks of the trade?

No comments:

Post a Comment