Friday, May 20, 2011

This week has went by so fast!

Sunday, well Monday morning Wade and Britney arrived. (around 4am) Later that afternoon Bart and I took them to Deninos to get some lunch and basically just hung out at home. The rain ruined their opportunity to go into the city to get their promo shots done, so the guys just made some music and the girls  drank some skinny girl margaritas mmm, and watched all my girly dvr shows Bart never allows me to watch with him. We went to the mall for dinner at a sushi / Japanese place where I am now addicted to sweet potato rolls and Sapporo! We got some coffee and window shopped afterwords and before heading home we went to a local burrito bar and had a night cap hehe.
Tuesday morning we all woke early and headed into the city. Britneys uncle works at the Sirius radio studio so we were able to go and get a tour. Although we didn't get to meet or see any famous people, unless you consider Obie and Anthony famous lol. It was pretty cool, I think the guys got to enjoy it more, seeing all the studio equipment and instruments and all the autographs. I think the view was the most enjoyable for myself.  We all went to lunch after with her Uncle at this AMAZING Turkish restauratnt. It was so delicious I ate the hummus with just a fork, no bread or chip. ha! We walked the city and stumbled upon this shaving place called "The Art of shaving" Wade got a straight blade shave and he and Bart both bought starter kits, and I got the womans shave cream. Basically walked more and more, came home showered and they left. Worked the rest of the week got some more free dry and wet cat food, going to the grocery store tomorrow to use up my 5/21 coupons and get this weeks sale.

I made some beer bread tonight after dinner! It's still cooling now, but boy does it smell yummy. :)
Have a good weekend everyone , will post more if I get some good deals tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment