Saturday, May 14, 2011


My day off after working ten hours the night before and I am up with plenty of energy (thanks to my dark magic k cups) and I can't seem to figure out where to begin! I am  VERY displeased to find out that one of my grocery stores weekly sales ended yesterday! I had some great coupons to go with some of the items on sale, including FREE Tide Stain Release, $2 Febreze starter kits and $1 Glade solid air fresheners. Errr, I suppose I need to read carefully the start/end dates. On a better note, I managed to score a (orginially) $5 PawSafe floor cleaner last night at work for $.35 thanks to a coupon I spotted while closing :) I absolutely recommend these products for parents &/or pet parents. You can feel assured that your baby and pets won't get sick after moping the floor or cleaning off their toys, and they smell great!




I have tons of cleaning and laundry to do today before Wade & Britney come in town tomorrow. I have to hit up our local recycling center to drop off some cardboard and bottles and go to the grocery store.  I was also planning on a quick trip to the mall to get my husbands hair cut and go to Victorias Secret to use my $10 off any purchase coupon. Free body spray sounds good to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment