Thursday, May 12, 2011

With the ever-growing, oh so popular show, "Extreme Couponing" on TLC, I have too, like some of you out there, have taken an interest on using coupons as often as possible, and trying to tract my savings.(Although I'm awful at hanging on to my receipt for more than a day) I have to say it is quite addicting, checking weekly circulars, spotting coupons a mile away, and that instant high I get while shopping, coming home to see all the stuff I got, and laying it out to neatly organize. I feel so proud.
So, heres my last weeks CVS shopping trip. With the help of moneysavingmom.com I am able to check out this weeks sales, and get a coupon matchup.

 Unfortunately, I don't have my receipt so I can't tell you my original price, and the percentage of savings, but I can say I only spent $36 for all this.
  1. 2 boxes of Special K crisp bars
  2. 1 Tide (w/Febreze) laundry detergent
  3. 2 boxes of Tampax tampons
  4. 4 Old Spice mens shower/shampoo soaps
  5. 4 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner 
  6. 4 bottles of Dawn dish soap
  7. 2 Lady Speed stick deodorant
  8. 1 large bottle of Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner
  9. 1 large bottle of Coffee Mate coffee creamer 

No comments:

Post a Comment